This pie is one that will make Lucky the Leprechaun dance and shout… It’s magically delicious!
Lucky Charms No-Bake...,
SERVES ACTIVE TIME. Total time
12. 30 min. 8hr
4 cups Lucky Charms Cereal
8 Tbsp butter, melted
2½ cups Lucky Charms marshmallows, divided
1½ cups marshmallow fluff
8 oz cream cheese, softened
2 cups heavy cream
½ cup powered sugar
1. Add 4 cups cereal to the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until your mixture is crumbs. Slowly pour butter in through the feed tube. Pulse until combined and crumbs are moistened.
2. Pour crumbs into a 9” pie plate and press mixture on the bottom and around the sides to form pie crust. Place in the freezer while you prepare the filling.
3. In a tall bowl whip heavy cream with an electric mixer until you can start to see a defined trail through the cream.Slowly add powdered sugar.Whip til stiff peaks form.(In other words when you turn off the blender and lift the beaters out of the cream the cream stand up on the end of the beater)
4. Place in the refrigerator while you prepare the remaining ingredients.
5. To prepare the filling: Combine cream cheese and marshmallow fluff in a large mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy (about 3 minutes). Fold in ½ of the whipped cream and ½ cup Lucky Charms marshmallows until completely incorporated. Pour into chilled pie crust.
6. Smooth with a spatula. Pour remaining whipped cream over top. Sprinkle remaining marshmallows around the edge of the pie. Refrigerate until ready to serve or serve immediately. Enjoy!
You can pipe the whipped cream on the pie to make a lovely design. Then, I crushed marshmallows over the center to give it that rainbow dust appearance.
💕Enjoy § please be kind and like or share-Double tap on the picture to get the full view.💕
💕"Living frugally allows you to live richly in ways that you choose."💕